It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:31 am

What is the Fundamental of Animation ?

And here we talk about anything related to iOS version of Funky Smugglers (including technical support)

What is the Fundamental of Animation ?

Postby sarahhykes » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:45 pm

The fundamentals of animation encompass the foundational principles that bring life and motion to static images or objects. These principles include squash and stretch, emphasizing flexibility and realism; anticipation, preparing the viewer for an action; staging, directing focus and conveying clarity; timing, controlling speed and rhythm for believability; follow-through and overlapping action, ensuring natural movement; arcs, tracing natural paths; secondary action, enhancing the primary movement; exaggeration, emphasizing actions for clarity and appeal; solid drawing, maintaining consistent forms; appeal, creating engaging characters and designs. These fundamentals collectively form the backbone of animation, guiding artists in creating captivating and realistic motion sequences.
Read More: https://www.animationiconic.com/
sarahhykes

Re: What is the Fundamental of Animation ?

Postby okbetsportsbet » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:03 am

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.Thank's for sharing.

Here is My Homepage: Wimbledon Championships
okbetsportsbet

Re: What is the Fundamental of Animation ?

Postby seobycaria » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:30 pm

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Visit Us
seobycaria

Return to General discussion about iOS version of Funky Smugglers