It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:24 pm

Check in Baggage Allowance On Swiss air

And here we talk about anything related to iOS version of Funky Smugglers (including technical support)

Check in Baggage Allowance On Swiss air

Postby Evasmith43 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:09 am

Swiss Air's international baggage allowance typically includes one or more checked bags depending on the fare class and route. Economy passengers usually have a free baggage allowance of one to two checked bags, each weighing up to 23 kilograms (50 pounds). Business and First Class passengers often enjoy more generous allowances, with two to three checked bags permitted, typically weighing up to 32 kilograms (70 pounds) each. However, specific allowances may vary based on the ticket type, destination, and frequent flyer status. It's advisable to check Swiss Air's official website or contact the airline directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding international baggage allowances.
https://baggagebee.com/blog/swiss-airli ... allowance/
Evasmith43

Re: Check in Baggage Allowance On Swiss air

Postby okbetsportsbet » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:03 am

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My website: cue sports
okbetsportsbet

Return to General discussion about iOS version of Funky Smugglers