It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:38 am

Anyone have the same long covid brain fog as me?

This is the place where you can report any kind of bugs and Technical difficulties in the MP mode.

Anyone have the same long covid brain fog as me?

Postby EllaJoy » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:08 am

Since I was infected with covid I have been in a state of blurred brain, poor memory, poor concentration and always get tired easily. I saw on the LongCovidCareCenter that it was post covid brain fog, but I think everyone around me is normal, why is it just me? Even though I'm talking about my own experience, I want to ask if anyone has the same experience as me, but most of them will be deleted when I post them, I don't understand! I just wanted to ask if anyone has been cured and still has brain fog like me?

LongCovidCareCenter not only explained the causes of brain fog, but even provided some simple treatment methods, which made me sit on the right seat, because I did have a neurological problem, and the doctor had diagnosed it, just said that I need to recover slowly, Has this happened to no one else? I don't think it gets better after a while, I have to consult LongCovidCareCenter for exact post covid brain fog treatment.
EllaJoy

Re: Anyone have the same long covid brain fog as me?

Postby run3donlineaz » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:00 am

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. play snake
run3donlineaz

Return to Błędy i niedociągnięcia / Bugs and Technical Difficulties