It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:04 am

Handcuffs for sex

Strategically posts your thoughts here. Briefing: this is a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game with a heavy focus on multiplayer.

Handcuffs for sex

Postby Marckusha » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:19 pm

Hello forum members. Have you ever practiced handcuffing for sex? If so, how do you feel and where did you get them? There is quite a large selection on the internet but I don't even know which store to choose. A go to a sexshop time do not have. Can you help?
Marckusha

Re: Handcuffs for sex

Postby Emily111 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:13 am

I practice handcuffing with my partner quite often. I find it most arousing. I bought them at https://obsessharness.com/handcuffs-bdsm/ and there's quite a large selection. I'll even say this, the handcuffs have helped my partner and I become closer. We hadn't practiced something like this before, but once we started, it was like we were getting to know each other all over again. Words cannot describe my feelings and joy. It's very cool.
Emily111

Postby Helen09 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:47 pm

No, I haven't done anything like that yet. But thank you for sharing your source. I think at my leisure I will go and look for something.
Helen09

Postby prasedenica » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:58 am

Out of all the Duck Life games, which is your favorite? Join duck life to play for free with beautiful 3D graphics
prasedenica

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:09 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to SPACECOM