It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:07 pm

Football news - pele!

Strategically posts your thoughts here. Briefing: this is a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game with a heavy focus on multiplayer.

Football news - pele!

Postby angina15 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:54 pm

Headline: Pele becomes an honorary FIFA ambassador and receives international recognition

Date: May 4, 2024

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Football legend Pele continues to accumulate accolades and receives new recognition for his contribution to world football. Today it became known that Pele has been appointed honorary ambassador of the International Football Federation (FIFA).

This prestigious appointment comes after many years of Pele's dedication and contribution to the development and promotion of football around the world. As an honorary FIFA ambassador, Pele will play a key role in

"I feel extremely honored and deeply grateful to have been appointed as an honorary FIFA Ambassador. Football has always been my passion and I look forward to continuing to share that passion with the world," Pele said in a commentary.

As an honorary ambassador, Pele will actively participate in various activities, including the organization of football tournaments, charity events, educational programs and campaigns to promote healthy lifestyles through sports.

Pelé's appointment as FIFA's honorary ambassador sparked excitement among the football community around the world. He has long earned his place in football history and this appointment once again confirms his continued contribution to the development and success of this wonderful game.

The FIFA Secretary General expressed his delight at Pelé's appointment and emphasized his significance: "Pelé is the embodiment of football values and ideals. We are proud of him and are confident that his status as an honorary ambassador will contribute to the further development and spread of football around the world."

Pelé's appointment as an honorary FIFA Ambassador recognizes his outstanding achievements on and off the field. He continues to inspire and impress generations of football fans and his new role will allow him to expand his influence and leave an indelible mark on world football history. https://pele-br.com/
angina15

Return to SPACECOM