It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:30 pm

How to start investing and what do I need to learn in order

Strategically posts your thoughts here. Briefing: this is a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game with a heavy focus on multiplayer.

How to start investing and what do I need to learn in order

Postby alikaka » Sat May 07, 2022 6:07 am

Hi all)
I would like to ask you about investing in cryptocurrency and mining.
How to start investing and what do I need to learn in order not to lose my money?
Where did you start?
I would be very grateful to you if you could give me some advice)
alikaka

Re: How to start investing and what do I need to learn in or

Postby zazajoj » Sat May 07, 2022 6:09 am

Hello.
It was not easy for me too at the time to learn this business, the main thing here is to be attentive to the details, track the rise and fall of cryptocurrency and keep an eye on the stocks themselves.
When I first started investing was looking for a very long time for a normal pool for investing and tracking shares in mining, and I came across crypto calculator. I was very afraid to buy my first share for a long time.
But I decided that it is necessary to try already, there is no other way to know, but the excitement for my money was all the same. All went well, in half a year I got my first passive income. The main thing is to be careful.
zazajoj

Postby katana29 » Sat May 07, 2022 6:10 am

I am also going to do cryptocurrency and study it.
I don't know much about mining(
I would like to invest in it, but I understand that I now have little knowledge and experience.
katana29

Postby Nolan » Sat May 14, 2022 11:11 pm

This site called essay writer services turned out to be best for me. I had no idea that they would give such an amazing performance. I will rate it 5/5.
Nolan

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:47 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to SPACECOM